The Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting (RJEF) aims to become a leading journal in the field of economic modeling and forecasting for emerging and frontier markets (EFM). It is the official publication of the Institute for Economic Forecasting (IEF) within the Romanian Academy.
More information about IEF is available at www.ipe.ro
The objective of the Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting is to promote research covering quantitative models of the macroeconomic and microeconomic activity. Focusing mainly on empirical studies meant to provide a testing environment for the theoretical models, the journal also encourages the development of relevant analysis both theoretical and applied that yields fresh insights and promotes the efficient integration of new econometric techniques like non-linear modeling, agent-based models and complex systems developed for the emerging and frontier markets.
- Economic and econometric modeling and forecasting
- Non-linear macroeconomic modeling
- Financial modeling and forecasting
- Forecasting applications in macroeconomic policies, government and business
- Implementation of forecasting
- Impact of forecast uncertainty on decision making
- Marketing modeling and forecasting
- Applications in complex systems theory
- Applications of agent-based models
- Applications of spatial models
- Transdisciplinary developments of economic models
- Econophysics applications